Contents of My Blog

Starting bright and early (4am to be exact) on June 25, 2010, I will be embarking on my biggest adventure to date. I will be in Rome and Paris for one week before I arrive in my final destination: Spain. I will be living with a family in Oviedo, Spain from July 4 -July 31, 2010. They don’t speak English in this town, so needless to say, this will be quite an experience that will most definitely contain some pretty entertaining stories. So, stay tuned and look for updates of my summer in Europe!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My apartment!

I took some pictures of my apartment, because I thought you all would like to see where I´m living.

Here is my bedroom:




This is the view from my window:




This is the tiny hall that my bag would barely fit through:




Here is my nasty, janky shower. It´s so disgusting! The rest of my bathroom is nice and clean. I don´t get it.
This is mi vida en España!

No comments:

Post a Comment